Dathan easter 2010

Dathan easter 2010

6 of my children and sister's children on easter sunday

6 of my children and sister's children on easter sunday

My oldest son 16

My oldest son 16

My son Ty 15

My son Ty 15

My daughter Ameera 14 years old

My daughter Ameera 14 years old

My son Nigel 13 years old

My son Nigel 13 years old

My son Meshon 11 years old

My son Meshon 11 years old

This is my daughter Anayzia 8 years old

This is my daughter Anayzia 8 years old

Nathan and Dathan

Nathan and Dathan

David 2 months

David 2 months

Tuesday, February 3, 2009

Talking

Dathan has sound out the word "Please" and it sounds amazing to hear my baby's voice. He's been really showing his stuff. We went to the movies the other day and Dathan was not happy he cried the entire time ,but we'll keep working on that.

3 comments:

  1. Hi! Dathan can already say a few words? That's great. Addie can sign and use her communication device, but has few words.

    I look forward to reading about Dathan and his family here.

    ReplyDelete
  2. It's so good to see you here! Yeh for you for getting started. We started a week ago. How are things going? Have you changed meds yet? Call me if you get a chance, or email me at mrs.olives@yahoo.com. Take care.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Welcome to the blogging world! I look forward to reading about Dathan. That is great he is starting to say words. And such good manners! Kelly f

    ReplyDelete